Skip to content
Basic Required Equipment for all Runs
- Reliable 4 WD Vehicle with 2 Speed Transfer Case, min. 27″ Tires.
- Sorry, No Dirt Bikes, UTVs, ATVs or Side by Sides
- Radio 2 Meter Ham or CB (Type indicated in each Run Announcement.)
Beginning January 1, 2019 All vehicles will be required to have a 2 Meter Ham Radio. if you don’t have one we suggest the Baofeng UV-5 available on ebay and Amazon for about $25. No license is required to buy or monitor a ham radio.
- Tow Attachment Points – Front and Rear
- Fire Extinguisher
- Tow Strap or Rope (No Metal Hooks)
- Serviceable Spare, Tire Changing Tools, Jack Capable of Lifting Your 4×4. (Preferably not a High Lift Jack)
- First Aid Kit
- Seat Belts for all Passengers
- Secure Battery
- Liability Insurance
- Mexican Liability Insurance for all Mexico Trips
- Driver must be Licensed, 18 or older or accompanied by guardian.
- Air Compressor or CO2 Tank. (Make sure it is Full)
- Any “Special Equipment” the Leader Specifies. Eg. extra fuel, winch, etc.