JustRuns is basically a place where Members and Guests can share information about 4 Wheeling as well where they can plan and schedule 4 WD trips. We believe we are the most “Active” 4 Wheel Drive Group in the Country. For 15 years, since 2002, we have Averaged almost 5 Runs per month for our Members and Guests to choose from.
JustRuns welcomes all makes and models of 4 WD vehicles with a 2 speed transfer case that are over 1200 lbs and run 27 inch or larger tires. (Sorry, no Dirt Bikes, Side by Sides or Quads.) We welcome Members and Guests that are new to 4 wheeling as well as Experienced participants.
Anyone can join JustRuns 4 Wheel Drive Club. There are no “Qualifications” to Join. All one has to do is go to Yahoo Groups and locate the JustRuns Group. Then click on “Join this Group” in the upper right hand corner.
After reading the Posting Instructions, Members can post messages on the JustRuns Group Bulletin Board. To do so they must be using the email account you used to join JustRuns. Simply send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Keep in mind that all Messages posted on the Group Bulletin Board are Reviewed by a Moderator before they appear on the Board. Depending on Moderator Availability, that can take several minutes to a few days before the message appears. Please be patient.
JustRuns purpose is to provide an online place where people can plan and go on 4 Wheeling and Camping Adventures with the safety of a Group.
There is NEVER a charge for participating in any of our Club Runs/Events. However, we do appreciate Donations.
- We “Tread Lightly” and believe in Safe, Environmentally Responsible 4 Wheeling.
- JustRuns provides an online resource for 4 Wheelers to meet others to go 4 Wheeling in groups.
- Be sure to read our Required Equipment List as well as our Trail Difficulty Ratings before participating in a Run.
- Read the Run Announcements carefully for details and possible Special Requirements.
- Look at the Run Schedule regularly as sometimes Runs are Added or Cancelled at the last minute. I recommend checking it before leaving home for a Run.
We hope to meet you on one of our Runs soon!
mailto: mullinsr at cox dot net
six one 9 nine seven 7 six seven 9 six