Anyone can register to upload photos to the Gallery.
If you are having problems uploading photos contact the moderator, ->moderator contact info link<-.
Go to: http://www.justruns.com/gallery2/v/Run+Photos/ and click on “Register”
in the upper right corner of the screen. Then login to Gallery.
The moderator will set up a separate album for each run.
(Only moderators can set up albums in this section.)
- Login using your Gallery registered username and password
- Open the “Runs” Album
- Open (Select) the Album for the specific Run you wish to upload into by Clicking on the album cover.
- Select “Add Items”
- Browse for the location and name of your .jpg file on your computer/camera.
- You can upload several files at once by clicking on “More Upload Boxes”.
- Here you can Add a caption and move to the next line.
- Do not uncheck the “create thumbnails now”.
- You will see a message showing the progress of the upload then a message stating upload is complete and the number of files uploaded.
- Repeat if you wish to upload more photos. (We have finite photo storage space so please be a bit selective about which photos you upload.)
- There is a limit to the total size of each upload. If you have more than 4- 5 photos, do more than one upload step.
- Once photos are selected, Press “Add Items” at the bottom of the screen. Be Patient, you will see a small box at the bottom of the screen telling you the progress of the upload and notice once successfully uploaded.
Make SURE that you have opened the correct album before uploading the photos. You open the album by clicking on the specific album cover.
We have finite space on our server for photos. Old photos and albums will be deleted after about a year.