We have limited space for photos on our Server.
Please edit your photos to make sure that they are properly oriented and to only upload good ones.
Anyone Registered in Gallery can upload photos to the Gallery.
If you are having problems uploading photos, contact Roger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619/579-7120 or email the photos to Roger along with which Album they belong in and he will upload them in the Album for you.
Register – It only takes a minute.
To upload photos you must first Register with Photo Gallery. This is different from
your Yahoo registration.
Go to: http://www.justruns.com/gallery2/v/Run+Photos/ and click on “Register”
in the upper right corner of the screen. Then Login to Gallery.
The Moderator will set up a separate Album for each Run.
(Only Moderators can set up Albums in this Section.)
- Login using your Gallery registered username and password
- Open the “Runs” Album
- Open (Select) the Album for the specific Run you wish to upload into by Clicking on the album cover.
- Select “Add Items”
- Browse for the location and name of your .jpg file on your computer/camera.
- You can upload several files at once by clicking on “More Upload Boxes”.
- Here you can Add a caption and move to the next line.
- Do not uncheck the “create thumbnails now”.
- You will see a message showing the progress of the upload then a message stating upload is complete and the number of files uploaded.
- Repeat if you wish to upload more photos. (We do not have unlimited photo storage space so please be a bit selective about which photos you upload.)
- There is a limit to the total size of each upload. If you have more than 4- 5 photos, do more than one upload step.
- Once photos are selected, Press “Add Items” at the bottom of the screen. Be Patient, you will see a small box at the bottom of the screen telling you the progress of the upload and notice once successfully uploaded.
Make SURE that you have Opened the correct Album before uploading the photos. You Open the Album by clicking on the Specific Album cover.