Skip to content
Basic Required Equipment for all Runs
- Reliable 4 WD Vehicle with 2 Speed Transfer Case, min. 27″ Tires.
- No Dirt Bikes, UTVs, ATVs or Side by Sides allowed on any of our Club Runs/Events.
- A two-way radio of the type specified in the run announcement. That will be either 2m ham, GMRS, or CB.
- Tow Attachment Points – Front and Rear
- Tow Strap or Rope (No Metal Hooks) On the trail the tow strap should be reachable by either the Driver or Passenger while in their seats. It should not be carried somewhere in the back of the vehicle.
- Fire Extinguisher
- Serviceable Spare, Tire Changing Tools, Jack Capable of Lifting Your 4×4. (Preferably not a High Lift Jack)
- First Aid Kit
- Seat Belts for all Passengers
- Liability Insurance
- Mexican Liability Insurance for all Mexico Trips
- Driver must be Licensed and (Accompanied by guardian if under 18.)
- Air Compressor or CO2 Tank. (Make sure your tank is Full)
Equipment Listed for the Difficulty Rating
Any “Special Equipment” the Leader Specifies. Eg. extra fuel, winch, etc.