All Vehicles Must Have a 2 Meter Ham Radio.

All participants must have a Ham Radio in their vehicle.  CB isno longer be used for Trail Communications on our Runs.  If you don’t already have a HAM, we recommend the Baofeng UV-5 which is available on EBay or Amazon for about $25.  No license is needed to Buy a or Monitor Ham Radio or to use one in an Emergency situation.

If this is your first Run with us, many of our Run Leaders  have extra ham radios to lend to 1st time Guests to monitor trail communications.  Contact the Run Leader.

Author: Roger Mullins

Owner/Founder/Moderator of JustRuns 4 Wheel Drive Club.